Singapore | Posted: Nov 20, 2023
• Support all aspects of IT internal controls including reviewing existing policies and procedures and update them when required.
• Perform periodic checks to ensure processes are adhered to.
• Closely monitor follow up actions on all internal and external audit findings, to ensure timely closure and prevent recurrences.
• Work with external auditors and coordinates with internal teams including IT partners and review/provide documentations for audit purpose.
• Perform required audit procedures and conduct audit testing to assess the effectiveness and adequacy of IT policies, procedures and processes, internal control design and operating effectiveness of IT controls in place and integrity of information assets.
• Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering,
• Any experiences in Internal/External Audit with focus on IT risks/governance/controls, would be preferred
• Technical background and exposure in IT General Controls (e.g. COBIT), IT Cyber Security, IT Application Controls, IT Project Management, ITIL/ITSM, or IT Service Support and Management preferred.
• Familiar with best practices in IT audit methodologies and internal auditing standards, including control design documentations, process narratives, and documentation of flow charts
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to email@example.com (Attn: IT exec)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599