Total Rewards Specialist (1 year contract, Medical MNC, West) #HML
- Provides analytical support in areas related to the ongoing harmonization projects for compensation and benefits, such as market benchmarking, job evaluation, job levelling, benefits analysis as well as any other analytic work as required
- Supports participation in compensation and benefits surveys
- Works in close partnership with vendors and local HR partners to drive the group insurance renewal processes, as well as other program delivery, implementation, and improvement
- Provides advisory to local HR partners in the areas of compensation & benefits
- Drives process improvement via standardization or streamlining processes
- Min Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources
- Min 3+ years of experience in compensation & benefits, consulting or a similar applicable field
- Works independently and ability to handle concurrent projects; Demonstrated project management skills
- Strong Excel skills ; Strong analytical and communication skills including written and verbal
For interested applicants, please send in a copy of your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: Total Rewards Specialist
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.