Temp Medical Technologist - up to $19/hr
- Perform routine and complex analytical tests on human body fluids and tissues to provide accurate data for optimal diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of disease states.
- Perform routine laboratory test procedures as outlined in the established SOPs. Adhere to quality assurance and quality control procedures in performing all testing.
- Correlate clinical information and/or previous lab results and reports discrepancies to HOD. Consult with HOD when no preset criteria for decision making are available before taking action
- Maintain and operate lab equipment; detect malfunctions as they occur by review of instruments results. Troubleshoot simple machine problems with assistance
- Monitor lab supplies in assigned area or department
- Verify daily departmental pending work logs
- Train or instruct laboratory personnel in performance of lab tests and procedures where assigned.
- Participate in developmental work on new tests
- Perform other assigned duties as instructed or required
- At least Diploma in Biomedical Science/ Molecular or relevant course of study
- Able to work rotating shifts
- Able to start immediate
Interested candidate, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Personnel: Ivy Yong Shi Mei
C.E.I : R2198995
Company Registration No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Ivy Yong Shi Mei.
CEI Registration No.: R2198995
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.