Supply Chain/Warehouse Manager (Manufacturing Plant/Swiss MNC/West) #HML
- Supervise the purchasing function of technical, raw packing materials to meet production requirements
- Co-ordinate with purchasing team for purchasing & supply of raw & packing materials
- Ensure supplier quotations & compliance to specification
- Partnering relationship with major suppliers
- Support on E-procurement
- Defining purchasing policies & procedures
- Ensure housekeeping of system inputs to ensure on time payment to suppliers
- Obtaining and allocating resources to manage purchasing activities and projects
- Ensuring accurate inventory control & stock rotation of raw & packing material & finished goods
- Scheduling of resources & ensure warehouse optimization
- Co-ordinate claim & disposal of reject material to supplier at best possible price
- Co-ordinate disposal of obsolete stock due to product discontinuation or recipe change
- Monitor ageing stock situation for raw & packaging materials
- Co-ordinate claim and disposal/rework of reject material from suppliers
Logistics and Shipping
- Supervise the Inbound activities
- Ensure best freight rates arranged with shipping lines and freight forwarders
- Logistics and Freight bill verification for inward shipment
- Ensure transport policy and cargo allocation to carriers is adhered to
- Liaison with government bodies Chamber of Commerce, Embassies and Inspection bodies in the event of dispute
- Ensure the best rate and service level with Logistics Service Provider
- Review and collate raw & packaging prices for preparation Standard Cost Budget and Long Term Plan
- Monitoring warehouse expenses
- Min Degree in Operations Management, Logistics or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in supply chain management.
- Good team player with the ability to lead and multi-task.
- SAP experience in material handling, planning and purchasing.
- Knowledge and experience using Lean Manufacturing in Supply Chain Management is required
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: Supply Chain Manager
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Transportation / Logistics / Supply Chain
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.