Speech Therapist ( Central Area )/ Children Specialisation
- To assess and make diagnosis of acquired speech, language, and swallowing disorders
- To provide treatment for patients, maximizing rehabilitation potential
- To provide counselling for the patient and/or family members/relatives as appropriate
- To conduct training and workshop for healthcare professionals, caregivers and the public
- To collaborate and liaise within the hospital and community agencies in enhancing standard of care and developing new services.
- Bachelors or Honours Degree in Speech Sciences / Speech Pathology / Speech and Hearing/ Speech Therapy
- Full Registration with The Allied Health Professions Council
- Minimum one year working experience in Children setting
- Proactive, good in teamwork and strategic planning
Interested candidates please send in your resume to: Recruitment@recruitexpress.com.sg
EA Personnel: Valerie Yong Kian Fung
CEI No.: R1103704
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Contract / Temp
S$2,601 - S$4,000 / mth
S$4,001 - S$6,000 / mth
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Valerie Yong Kian Fung.
CEI Registration No.: R1103704
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.