Senior Manager/Manager (Data Protection) - Healthcare #HML
- Responsible to liaise with MOH and the company's Data Protection office on data protection matters and to ensure the institution comply with the data protection guideline/obligations.
- Engage in activities to enhance Awareness of the Act; Alignment of processes and practices; and Accountability framework supporting data protection within the organisation.
- Develop and strengthen company level data protection policies and processes.
- Build internal capabilities across stakeholders (within legal, technical and operational constraints) and establish a strong culture of data security, while facilitating data sharing within the Cluster and Public Health domains.
- Participate in cluster-level data protection related meetings for updates and better understanding of relevant issues and challenges.
- Conduct Data Protection Impact Assessments to identify, assess and mitigate business risks.
- Work with Corporate Communication on appropriate relevant data protection internal/external communication
- Support key administrative functions (towards organizational development objectives) within the COO office. .
- Min Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; preferably with an understanding of business laws, risk management and compliance; with four to five years’ experience preferably in the healthcare, education or research sector.
- Strong team orientation with good interpersonal communication skills for stakeholders’ engagement while being sensitive to cultural nuances.
- Good organizational skills and IT literacy; ability to undertake analytical and coordination work.
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject heading: Data Protection Mgr
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.