Senior FP&A Analyst (Community Healthcare / East) #HML
- Responsible for the entire financial reporting, forecasting, and budgeting process of the assigned business unit &/or corporate function.
- Work closely with the Finance Operations to ensure quality and timeliness of monthly reporting and closing.
- Preparation of financial information in an accurate and timely manner to Management for decision making purposes
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of variance
- Involve in forecasting and budgeting exercise
- Support preparation and presentation packages for Management and Board.
- Cost benefit analysis to support decision making in new business cases
- Participate in continuous improvements on financial processes to improve efficiency and internal controls.
- Min Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance. An advanced Degree (Masters) and/or Professional Accreditation (CPA, CMA) is a plus.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience related to financial planning & analysis. Experience in an MNC is a plus.
- Excellent financial awareness and analytical abilities.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: FP&A
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.