Secretary/Executive Assistant (HEALTHCARE)
- Serves as the primary point of contact, handling correspondence and phone calls.
- Manages an active calendar of appointments and meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures that the CEO’s schedule is followed.
- Manages projects, prepare presentation slides and reports when required.
- Plans agenda for the meetings, write minutes and tracks follow-up action items.
- Arranges travel plans, itineraries, and agendas for travel related meetings.
- Manage an effective electronic and paper filing system.
- Ensures departmental administrative needs are attended to promptly.
- Min Degree in any discipline
- At least 10 years of working experience, with at least 3 years of experience in supporting C-Suite members.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Logical and organized, a multi-tasker with an adrenaline to match a fast paced environment
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: Secretary
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Administrative Support / Secretarial
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.