QC Technician (1 year contract) - PHARMA MNC/WEST
- Testing and review of routine and non-routine environmental, raw material, product related samples in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Test Methods (TM).
- Perform EM including HVAC / BSC / HLFH / VLFH sampling, fingertips monitoring, compressed gases and water / clean steam sampling in accordance to cGMP procedures.
- Perform microbiological testing (Bioburden, Endotoxin, Visual Appearance, read and/or review viable plates and non-viable particulates test results associated with EM samples) in accordance to cGMP procedures.
- Support sample logistics including sample receipt, retention, shipment and disposal.
- Documentation and review of results in the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) and/or documents and logbooks in accordance with cGMP procedures.
- General lab support including housekeeping, equipment maintenance, document archival, maintaining logbooks and inventory of lab supplies and consumables et. ctera.
- Initiate discrepancy record and participate in root cause analysis and implementation of remediation actions where necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring that all training required to support / perform GMP activities are completed timely.
- Participate in project, validation and process improvement works as assigned by Supervisor.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of laboratory procedures and processes to ensure compliance to GMPs.
- Perform sample receipt and storage of QC samples.
- Manage the life-cycle process for retain and reserve/reference samples.
- Manage and prepare the shipment of samples to Receiving labs.
- Min Diploma in any related science discipline
- Able to start work within short notice
- Good interpersonal skills
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject heading: QC Tech
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA License No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.