*NEW* Contract Insurance Operations Executive - Quality Advisory & Standards ($3,300) #BJT
- Assist the Quality Advisory & Standards team in the organization and identify gaps, if any in the monitoring process and recommend appropriate measures to ensure professional standards are met.
- Ensures proper procedures and robust measures are put in place
- Ensures that quality advices are provided to customers in accordance to Fair Dealings guideline and Representatives adhere to good conduct practices.
- Identify, own and manage key risks and controls relevant to the role.
- Maintain appropriate records and ensure that controls are well designed and operating effectively to keep the risks
- Ensure that representatives receive adequate training to fulfil their compliance obligations.
- Ensure that new regulatory requirements impacting the department/function are implemented, and an effective process is in place for regulatory consultations to be reviewed and analysed by subject matter experts.
- Ensure that potential control gaps, failures or breaches that could or have already resulted in a regulatory breach are escalated in accordance with issued guidelines.
- Provide guidance and ensure appropriate levels of financial advisory knowledge and experience within the team to support the delivery of Fair Dealing Outcomes.
- Min. Diploma / Degree
- Min. 1-2 years working experience in the financial industry providing financial advice (i.e. financial consultatns)
- Knowledge of Balanced Scorecard (BSC) Framework and Industry Competency requirements
- Able to start work within short notice
Banking & Finance
Banking & Finance
Insurance – Underwriting / Broking / Claims / Others
Contract / Temp
S$2,601 - S$4,000 / mth
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Lynn Mak Ling Ling.
CEI Registration No.: R1986990
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.