Locum Staff / Enrolled Nurse (Flexible) -- HYNT
The Job Responsibilities:
- Provides professional nursing care to assigned patients
- Various clinic disciplines/settings available
- Records patient histories, perform various diagnostic tests, administer medications, and develop patient care plans in conjunction with other medical professional
- Assists doctors during examinations and procedures, operating and monitoring medical equipment as necessary
- Observes patients’ progress and records observations in patient medical records
The Job Requirements:
- NITEC / Diploma / Degree in Nursing
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board
- Proficient in Phlebotomy/Venepuncture will be a plus
Interested applicants, please send your resume to:
OR call Ashley Loo at 90409394 for more enquiries.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ashley Loo Yan Ni | R2095115 | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Ashley Loo Yan Ni.
CEI Registration No.: R2095115
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.