Locum Clinical Pharmacist (Part Time / Full Time) *IMMEDIATE* #HZT
Our clients, reknown organisations in the Healthcare Sector, are looking for experienced and registered Locum Pharmacists!!
- Assist in day-to-day operations of the Out-patients Pharmacy to meet efficient production and service standards
- Review written order form to determine the drug needs of the patient, ensuring that overdoses have not been prescribed, and with no toxic reactions from administration to the patients (contact physicians as necessary to review ambiguous or illegible prescriptions).
- Follow prescriptions as ordered by attending physician by adhering to correct measured amounts of medication, and compounding medications and preparing solutions and additives.
- Explain directions for prescription use to patients.
- Inform prescribers of any drug interaction, adverse drug reactions, contraindications.
- Assign, oversee and closely review the work of pharmacy assistants / technicians and purchasing officers, who are responsible for performing a variety of cognitive tasks.
- Maintain a shelf inventory of medications and pharmaceutical supplies, ensuring that storage is in accordance with security, environmental and product shelf-life parameters.
- Participate in Pharmacy education and development programmes.
- Perform other pharmacy-related duties or ad-hoc quality departmental projects/activities as assigned by the Director/Reporting Officer.
- Strictly office hours, 5days
- Working hour: 24 – 30 hours per week
- Min Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy from an accredited college by Singapore Pharmacy Council.
- Registered with the Singapore Pharmacy Council.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with accuracy and in a team.
- Good listening and communication skills
- Able to commit to 24 – 30 hours per work week
- Vacancies in Inpatient / Outpatient
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong [R1879124]
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
S$2,601 - S$4,000 / mth
S$4,001 - S$6,000 / mth
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Jessica Fong Zhi Tong.
CEI Registration No.: R1879124
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.