Legal Analyst / Paralegal (1 year contract)
We are hiring under Recruit Express headcount and you will be deployed to:
Duration: 1 year contract
Working Hours: Office hours
- Draft and review simple contracts, memos and writing communications with the internal stakeholders in Australian, New Zealand, Korea and Singapore Plant
- Support Regional Attorney for Legal projects, regional projects, company’s initiatives, and external stakeholders’ communication
- Manage the system and Microsoft system (including TEAMs, SharePoint etc.)
- Conduct legal research and review training materials, legal presentation, or legal documents.
- Develop a thorough understanding of and familiarity with the business, its people, products and organization and use this knowledge in supporting Regional Attorney.
- Min Degree in Law
- Minimum 1 to 5 years of relevant legal working experience; paralegal in a law firm, contracts administrator in MNC
- Knowledge of laws, rules, contract, and official document drafting and review skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
- Ability to manage confidential information with discretion
For interested applicants, please send in a copy of your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: Paralegal
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Legal & Compliance
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.