L&D Senior Executive/Assistant Manager (HEALTHCARE) #HML
- Manage and execute corporate learning strategies and programmes
- Monitor learning applications, budget and expenditure across departments
- Evaluate and measure training effectiveness of internal programmes
- Work with head of department to identify competency gaps and curate relevant learning and development interventions
- Manage the nominations for learning awards for various professional groups
- Plan, forecast and propose the annual learning and development programmes
- Track and monitor various funding schemes and management
- Drive and execute harmonised learning and development processes for the corporation.
- Min Degree in HR or Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 4-6 years of relevant L&D or HRD experience.
- Good team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Meticulous and Good Analytical Skills
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: L&D SE/AM
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.