Lab Technician - Healthcare/West/Office hours
- Provide technical / analytical support and responsible for the daily lab operations of DNA / protein preparation and analysis.
- Maintain records and generate reports in accordance with standard operation procedures.
- Perform routine maintaining, calibrating and troubleshooting of the instruments.
- Assist in training laboratory personnel on lab procedures and operations of equipment.
- Min Diploma in Biomedical Science/Biotechnology/Molecular Biotechnology
- Familiar with basic laboratory procedures. Experience in Protein chemistry, Protein Purification techniques, Cell culture, Flow Cytometry, and other relevant skills will be an added advantage.
- Experience in handling automation platforms such as liquid handling system will be an added advantage.
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: Lab Tech
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.