HR Senior/Executive, Partnering (Contract till Aug 2021) #HML
- Engage and partner with the healthcare division to manage HR matters for junior doctors
- Oversee full scope of HR functions while specialising in the day-to-day HR operations for the junior doctors
- Review processes and policies
- Initiate improvements to internal HR processes, systems and communications towards enhancing service experiences and maximizing efficiencies.
- Provide advice to staff on HR related queries.
- Leave administration which includes processing a high volume of no pay leave requests and handling queries on leave policies from the doctors.
- Administration of resignations/ transfers cases and follow through the entire off-boarding process which includes tracking and arranging for tax clearance for foreign staff.
- Handle queries and manage case management pertaining to any of the HR related matters.
- Prepare written submissions to Management for approval on HR-related matters.
- Responsible to partner the division to propose and implement the various HR strategies and initiatives under the over-arching HR framework for our junior doctors
- Min Degree in Business or related field
- Experience with HR partnering and good grasp of payroll knowledge preferably in the healthcare sector
- Familiar with Employment Act
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under tight deadlines and able to multitask in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Ability to constructively question the status quo and propose constructive and creative ideas to address observed gaps.
- Self-driven and able to work independently and in team
- Familiar with HRIS System such as Prosoft and SAP-SF
- Preferably minimum 3 years of relevant experience
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject heading: HR SE
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.