HR L&D Manager (Instructional Design/Digital Learning) #HML
- Conduct learning needs analysis to assess current capabilities and areas of development required to deliver organisational goals
- Develop customised learning and development strategies and plans to enhance overall workforce capabilities for current and future roles
- Oversee and partner departments to ensure critical training is rolled out on time
- Oversee the roll out of wide core programmes and to develop training roadmaps for staff
- Equip supervisors with skills and tools to lead teams effectively and coach staff
- Recommend and implement innovative learning and development channels and technology to engage learners and increase the effectiveness of learning
- Analyse learning effectiveness evaluation data to derive insights on the effectiveness and return on investment of learning and development programmes and recommend improvement actions to improve workforce capabilities
- Plan and oversee training budget
- Training policy advisor
- Min Bachelor’s degree in business or human resources development or a related field
- Knowledge of instructional design and content development for both face to face and online learning
- ACTA Certified and relevant credentials will be advantageous
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject heading: L&D Manager
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.