HR Executive (3 months contract) - HEALTHCARE
- Facilitate the completion of the recruitment and selection process including proposing salary offer.
- Conduct preliminary interviews before shortlisting of potential candidates for interview
- Ensure fairness and consistency of assessment in the hiring process.
- Ensure proper onboarding for new hires and necessary documentations are completed promptly and accurately.
- Liaising with hiring managers to understand business requirements
- Analyse recruitment data and provide reports for management
- Proactively identify gaps in the existing processes, propose and implement changes necessary to establish good HR practices.
- Review the talent search market and recommend the appropriate platform based on the sourcing position and current market trend.
- Network with potential candidates, agencies to increase candidate pipelines.
- Plan and participate in recruitment fairs to increase employee value propositions.
- Plan and participate in employer branding related events/activities
- Min Bachelor or Degree in Business or HR Management with at least 2-4 years of relevant experience in HR operations and/or talent acquisition.
- Good knowledge of the law and regulations in relation to HR and employment and how to apply them within day-to-day work.
- Able to engage internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- Strong competence in projects management.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject heading: HR Executive
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.