Healthcare Operations Executive (3 SHIFTS) Up to $4K
Supports the operations at institutional level to ensure a centralised and coordinated chain of communications and work processes between organisation and its internal and external stakeholders.
· Work closely various stakeholders to execute and monitor functions relating to the management of suspect and confirm COVID-19 cases (e.g. admission of Persons under Quarantine, patient transfers between inter-institutions etc).
· Extract and collate operations data for reporting.
· Support workflow reviews and enhancements.
· Provide support to any other operational functions as part of outbreak response.
Operations Planning and Secretariat
· Plan and develop operational workflows for inter-division or inter-agencies coordination and support.
· Act as a point-of-contact and prepare minutes for internal meetings.
· Formulate and present situation updates to management.
· Min. Bachelor Degree or Diploma graduate
· Possesses basic excel skills
· Able to commit to 3 rotational shifts and work on weekends and Public Holidays.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Administrative Support / Secretarial
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Transportation / Logistics / Supply Chain
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Jessie Wong Yuan Si.
CEI Registration No.: R2197171
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.