FP&A Analyst (6 months contract / Pharma MNC) #HML
- Responsible for Business Partnering, Business Performance Analysis & Reporting, and Financial Planning activities for Indonesia and Vietnam. Identifying risks/opportunities and develop mitigating actions.
- Lead Supply chain activities to ensure demand forecast and inventory flow meet business demand.
- Support Senior Finance Manager, Asia in specific duties and ad hoc projects.
- Min Degree in Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain/Logistics or Business-related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in demand planning / supply chain operations, business analysis and financial reporting
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to effectively influence people
- Candidates with pharmaceutical/ medical devices/ FMCG business will be a plus
- Proficiency in SAP, Microsoft excel
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: FP&A
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.