Finance Assistant Manager (Fixed Assets)
- Supervise a team in the timely capitalization of fixed assets
- Review of accounting entries, supporting documentation, printing of assets tag, updating of SAP assets register, accounting schedules and preparation for Audit Committee slides on Fixed Assets movement;
- Review, standardise and streamline Fixed Asset processes to enhance efficiency, which include creation, maintenance and disposal of Fixed Assets as well as conducting stock verification exercises. At the same time, there should be adequate process controls to ensure accurate and timely recording and maintenance of Fixed Assets.
- Drive digitalisation projects to automate the Fixed Asset processes, e.g. RFID tagging for Fixed Assets.
- Provide management reports on Fixed Assets and address ad-hoc management queries. Examples include profiling of portfolio of Fixed Assets, usage and average life of Fixed Assets etc.
- Able to handle audit queries relating to Fixed Assets.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good command of MS Office applications
- Supervisory skills and knowledge of SAP system will be advantageous
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject heading: Finance AM
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.