EHS Safety Health Manager (Manufacturing Plant) #HML
- Develop, review, implement and monitor company environmental and EHS management system.
- Liaise with local management team, on-site team, customers, and authorities, etc. on all environment and workplace safety issues.
- Manage records and documents to ensure compliance with respect to environmental and workplace safety requirements.
- Conduct regular site safety inspections, safety audits to ensure activities are perform in accordance with environmental standards
- Manage HSE team and engineers
- Develop and conduct in-house environmental and WSH trainings.
- Follow-up with application of permits and ensure accuracy of reports with respect to environmental requirements.
- Ensure all respective personnel are equipped with valid competency certificates in compliance with regulatory and customer's requirements.
- Compile reports to / for management team and customers.
- Organize and support EHS outreach activities and promotional programmes.
- Min Bachelor in environmental, health, safety or relevant scientific or engineering field
- Min 10+ years experience in an EHS programs, operations or engineering function
- Min 10+ years' experience of applied international EHS compliance management, including regulatory and permitting jurisdictions
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: EHS Manager
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.