Corporate Communications Specialist (HEALTHCARE) *URGENT*
- Development and production of corporate collaterals (newsletters, annual report, brochures, posters, corporate information materials, corporate video, corporate signage and notice etc. ) through coordination and collation of content with the other service centres
- E-communications (website and social media content development and management)
- Brand and corporate image development, implementation and management
- Resident, Public, Community feedback management
- Event management including community, corporate and fundraising events, inpatient celebrations
- Media management and media publicity
- Corporate visits coordination
- Degree preferably in Mass Communications, New Media, or Journalism with at least 2-3 years of experience in communications and website/Intranet management. Relevant experience in Healthcare is an advantage.
- Familiarity with communications platforms such as publications, Intranet (SharePoint), website and proficiency in design (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and video software will be an added advantage.
- Experience in graphic design, video scripting, photo/video-editing.
- Excellent writing, copy-editing, interpersonal, and presentation skills, with an eye for visual design and attention to detail.
Interested applicants please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessie Wong Yuan Si
Personnel EA License No.: R2197171
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Marketing / Public Relations / Media / Advertising
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Jessie Wong Yuan Si.
CEI Registration No.: R2197171
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.