Contract Senior Finance Executive (AP/FA) - West/Healthcare
- Provide financial advice and support to management
- Work with the respective Finance functions (AP and FA) to ensure that invoices are paid and assets are accounted for on a timely basis.
- Monitor budget utilisation and prepare management reports.
- Work with relevant divisions on funding papers.
- Ensure proper approvals have been sought for purchases made and are accounted for correctly and timely under the relevant funding sources.
- Review the AP balances and commitments for long outstanding balances and follow-up with relevant divisions.
- Work with external funding Agencies/ Ministries on the funding requirements.
- Assist on Projects (e.g. automation and digitalisation projects)
- Track projects’ budget and expenditure as well as inventories’ movements;
- Check that transactions are accurate and complete;
- Check that commitments and expenditures are within approved budget and charged to the correct fund source(s);
- Perform checks to ensure transactions comply with the relevant financial guidelines and rules;
- Min 3 to 5 years of accounting experience
- Min Degree in Accountancy/Finance
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task and deliver results under tight timelines
- Knowledge of SAP system will be advantageous
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject heading: Contract Finance Snr Exec
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA License No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.