Contract Lab Analyst (Biopharma MNC/ Shift, Tuas/ Up to $4000 Basic!) #HKA
- To provide an effective testing and analytical service to the plant ensuring that products manufactured are tested
- To specification on time and plant quality and safety goals are met.
- Ensure that all raw material, in-process and finished product testing and method transfer testing is carried out per Schedule and per GMP. Ensure that records are maintained to appropriate requirements.
- Perform biochemistry, analytical and raw material of in-process and marketed products for lot release in accordance with quality standards and procedures.
- Responsible for housekeeping duties in the lab. Perform Quality Tag Out for laboratory equipments such as freezer, water bath and etc.
- Support laboratory operations including but not limited to method transfer, equipment qualification, calibration, cleaning and maintenance, purchase and receipt of reagents and consumables, waste management, reagent and media preparation, critical reagent management and document management.
- Review lot release data, identify testing discrepancies and participate in laboratory investigations.
- Participate in inspection and ensure that the laboratory and documents are in a constant state of
- regulatory compliance and inspection readiness.
- To assist in writing SOP documents, Change plan or change records (document revisions) supporting continuous improvement of test procedures and assay sheet design.
- To carry out completion and review of GMP Documentation of data sheets or LIMS software.
- To carry out QC sample receipt, assay and release procedures.
- Support Audit preparation and any audit related activity
- Any other general administrative duties/ad-hoc projects as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Min Diploma in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or any relevant science related displicine
- Min 2-3 years of QC Lab Experience
- Prior Experience working in a Good Manufacturing Practice environment
- Able to commit to 12-hour shift
- Able to start immediate or short notice will be an advantage
Interested candidates please send your updated resume to:
Attn:Lab Analyst (Pharma MNC, Tuas, Up to $3500!)
or call 6736 3280 to look for Kayley
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA Personnel: Kayley Ng Yin Yi (R1762843)
Company Registration No.: 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Production / Manufacturing
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Contract / Temp
S$2,601 - S$4,000 / mth
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Kayley Ng Yin Yi.
CEI Registration No.: R1762843
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.