Contract Group Operational Risk Manager, Wholesale Banking (up to $10K) #BLM
- Develop and maintain relevant operational risk management frameworks, policies and procedures, and oversee consistent and effective operationalization and implementation.
- Responsible for coordinating with Unit Heads in the preparation of various operational risk management reports.
- Review write-ups submitted by the Units to ensure that the relevant background, risks, root causes, appropriate correction action plans are captured.
- Ensure that the language is appropriate for the relevant committees.
- Ensure that operational risk management reports are submitted timely to Committees.
- Manage the insurance programme for the group.
- Identify premium savings where appropriate.
- Work with the business and support units for them to identify and assess the key risks in their end-to-end processes, design effective process control test steps to mitigate key risks, conduct self-assessments and monitor operational risks.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the business and support units’ process controls test through analyzing, measuring, and assessing the results derived from the operational risk programmes.
- Assess and highlight the operational risks of business and support units via Key Risk Indicators and Key Risk Control Indicators.
- Review Product Programme to ensure that the operational risks associated with the specific product are identified and addressed appropriately.
- Review Due Diligence and Risk Assessment on Service Providers pertaining to outsourced activities.
- Promote greater operational risk management awareness among the Business and Support units through the conduct of operational risk training sessions.
- At least 10 years of banking experience either with operational risk experience, quality assurance or other risk control-related function in the Wholesale Banking business.
- At least 5 years in management reporting.
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Banking & Finance
Banking & Finance
Contract / Temp
S$6,001 to S$10,000 / mth
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Lynn Mak Ling Ling.
CEI Registration No.: R1986990
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.