Clinical Quality Assurance, Assistant Manager (HEALTHCARE)
- Reviews and enhances the QA Framework.
- Plans, leads, organises and evaluates the QA Programme
- Reviews incident reports and analyse incident reporting trends.
- Coordinates investigations / reviews relating to incidents and propose ways to eliminate / mitigate recurrence of incidents.
- Keeps abreast of internal standards and regulatory developments.
- Coordinates and leads compliance reviews to assure the QAC on the compliance with applicable regulations and that the relevant policies and procedures are adhered.
- Follow-up on QA recommendations and implementation progress.
- Partners with process owners in educating / training employees on internal standards and regulations.
- Be the point of contact with auditors appointed by the Ministry of Health.
- Min Degree in Nursing or any discipline
- Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC) / Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) an added advantage
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of managerial experience preferably in healthcare quality assurance
- Experience in healthcare risk management or clinical audit preferred
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with different levels of stakeholders and drive projects
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: Clinical QA Mgr
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA License No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.