Clinical Coder (OFFICE HOURS) #HML
- Responsible for the accurate and timely abstracting, coding and auditing of diagnoses and procedures for retrieval, research and reimbursement purposes.
- Abstraction of complete and accurate diagnoses and procedures after a thorough review of the entire day surgery records and assign appropriate ICD 10 AM and ACHI codes.
- Input data into computer system.
- Communicate effectively with health care professionals to clarify any incomplete or ambiguous documentation.
- Participate in internal coding audit and review.
- Maintain consistency in coding by optimizing coding through output and quality coding.
- Monitor un-coded discharges from OAS system to achieve coding in time to meet subvention deadline.
- Work with relevant parties to resolve coding related issues.
- Participate in continuing education and training of new coders.
- Identify and implement new initiatives related to operational processes and service standards.
- Min Degree in Allied Health Science or Medical Science. Certificate in ICD 9 CM Coding preferred; or
- Diploma in Allied Health Sciences/State Registered Nurse with 1 – 2 years of related experience and Certificate in ICD9 CM Coding; or
- Diploma in Allied Health Sciences / State Registered Nurse with at least 4 years of related experience.
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: Clinical Coder
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.