Admin Assistant - Healthcare/Training Provided
- Keying data of clients and summarising information
- Keying and updating cases, including ensuring the accuracy of data, and uploading documents
- Ensuring submissions of potential or client-related documents by schools
- Creating and/or maintaining of databases and master lists
- Creating and refining templates for certain activities, such as observation sheets, weekly reports, and post-internship discussions
- Provide administrative and logistic support for events
- Contacting parents for caregivers’ briefing
- Any other tasks assigned such as supporting other teams
- Minimum GCE A levels/Diploma holders.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Able to start work within short notice.
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: Admin Asst - HMLT
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Administrative Support / Secretarial
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.