Accounts Assistant **west**
- Preparation and input of journals for the GL and ensuring that the GL is balanced at all times.:
- Prepare relevant supporting schedules for audit.
- Liaise with auditors and provide explanations to facilitate smooth audit process.
- Follow up on credit controls on A/R
- Follow up on payment schedules
- Margin and variance analysis to ensure P&L accuracy
- Assist in Yearly Budget preparation and Monthly Financial Reporting
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting or its equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years prior experience in similar capacity.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com
Ivy Yong Shi Mei
Personnel EA License No.: R2198995
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Ivy Yong Shi Mei.
CEI Registration No.: R2198995
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.