Dental Assistant ($2000 / Training Provided)
- Provide hands on chair side support to the dentist
- Preparing medical documents to be ready for processing
- Preparing dental instruments to be sterile and ready for procedures
- Ensure cleaniness and hygiene are well kept in the dental room
- Basic admin duties and other ad-hoc support in the dental clinic
- Min GCE N/O levels or Diploma in any field
- Prior experience in the dental industry will be a bonus but not mandatory
- Strong interest in the medical an dental industry
- Comfortable in working in a dental clinic settings and close proximity with patients
- Comfortable with the sight of blood due to nature of work
- Hard-working, initiative and responsible
All Interested candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to:
Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian (R1765551)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian.
CEI Registration No.: R1765551
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.