Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager, Talent Management #HKN
- Administering of company's talent management programme, managing the database for the company’s talent pool, and succession planning for key positions at the cluster level.
- Work closely with institutions and various stakeholders on talent identification, development and engagement initiatives at the operational, tactical and strategic levels. This includes nominations for development/leadership initiatives and programmes, planning and executing annual talent review and succession planning conversations with senior leaders, as well as a review of talent management frameworks and strategies.
- Bachelor's degree with 5 to 8 years experience in HR, and some managerial experience would be an advantage
- Experience in talent management would be an advantage
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Analytical, mature and able to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills
- Able to start work immediately or with short notice will be highly advantageous
Location: Central, West
Working Hours: 5 days, Office Hours
Interested applicants, please send your resume in Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kylie Ng Kai Wi (R1104775)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 99C4599
Company Reg. No. 199601303W
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Kylie Ng Kai Wi.
CEI Registration No.: R1104775
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.