Buyer (6 months Contract/ Tuas/ MNC) #HKN
- Ensure timely execution of the end-to-end Procure to Pay process and ensure compliance with Procurement Guidelines.
- Assist in compiling site analytics related to spend and opportunity analysis.
- Participate in Key Procurement initiatives either at the site, regional or corporate-led.
- Work closely with the Head of Procurement to ensure alignment of priorities, goals, and related activities.
- Support & enforce Procurement Guidelines.
- Participate in External Supplier warehouse audit with Supplier Quality team (where applicable).
- Comply with Export Trade Compliance requirements and responsible for screening new business partners
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Business, Purchasing, Operations, Supply Chain Management or related field of study
- Preferably with 1 - 3 years of relevant working experience in Procurement or Supply Chain operations
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel applications
- SAP experience will be beneficial
- Certified C.P.M. or CPIM will be beneficial as well
- Able to start work immediately or on short notice will be advantageous
Interested applicants, please send your resume in Word Document to email@example.com
Kylie Ng Kai Wi (R1104775)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 99C4599
Company Reg. No. 199601303W
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Procurement / Buyer / Merchandiser
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Kylie Ng Kai Wi.
CEI Registration No.: R1104775
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.