Pharmacist (5.5 days, Office Hours) #HKN
- Provide professional and clinical services to outpatients and retail customers
- Attend multi-disciplinary rounds to contribute to patients’ drug therapy management and answer drug queries
- Provide medication education and counselling
- Provide drug information services
- Run medication management clinic
- Participate in clinical research
- Min Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent, recognised by the Singapore Pharmacy Board for registration
- Pharmacists with hospital working experience are preferred.
- Able to start work immediately or on short notice will be highly advantageous
Location: Various Locations
Working Hours: 5.5 days, Office Hrs
Interested applicants, please send your resume in Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kylie Ng Kai Wi (R1104775)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 99C4599
Company Reg. No. 199601303W
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Kylie Ng Kai Wi.
CEI Registration No.: R1104775
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.