Product/Marketing Manager (4-6 months contract/Pharma MNC) #HML
- Fostering creativity and a desire to exceed client expectations through our products, our people, and our service offering
- Developing and implementing marketing plans
- Communicating core messages to sales organization.
- Ensuring that the sales team has the information and the tools they require to be competent & confident in their roles
- Leveraging scientific support and medical resources from the region and ISM, and Global to grow the CS business
- Key Opinion Leader development
- Support overall objectives of the business unit, in addition to individual objectives.
- Perform special projects on a needed basis.
- Developing strategic marketing plans for product ranges. Contributing to the setting of annual sales targets. Measuring and updating plans to ensure results are on or above set annual budgets.
- Creating and implementing innovative tactical promotional programmes to support ASM/PDM activities and drive brand performance.
- Contributing to regular business unit’s meeting in a manner that facilitates ideas, results, act fast and building bridges, consistent with our BOLD culture, that will build success
- Providing on-going report that helps Executive Management team reflect on the CS business. These covers: Key Issues, Opportunities, Competitive Activity, short term projects and where appropriate progress versus agreed milestone
- Budget Management
- Team Management
- Sales Force training
- Conference Management
- Min Bachelor of Science Degree in Science /Health Sciences MBA degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within the pharmaceutical industry and minimum 3 years’ experience in product management function
- Any regional experience in Product Management/ Brand Management in Pharma industry is desirable
- Good understanding of hospital environment and prior track record of developing KOL relationships
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: Product Mgr
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Marketing / Public Relations / Media / Advertising
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.