Patient Service Associate *Polyclinic*
- Registration of patients’ visit, issuance of consultation queue ticket, retrieves or create patients’ medical record folder and prepare administrative documents.
- Bill and collect payment from patient for the services rendered.
- Schedule follow-up appointments for patients and advise on the tests / investigations ordered by the doctor.
- Explain to patient the scheme of payments and charges as necessary.
- Provide general information to patient on the Centre’s various clinical services and facilities.
- Comply with the counter closing procedures at the end of the day.
- Assist in preparing and distributing cash floats when necessary.
- Assist to prepare / print clinic reports when necessary.
- Able to start immediately or on short notice
Interested and qualified candidates, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ivy Yong Shi Mei
Personnel EA License No.: R2198995
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Administrative Support / Secretarial
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Ivy Yong Shi Mei.
CEI Registration No.: R2198995
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.