Assistant Manager, Pharmacist (Procurement / Category Management) #HML
- Develop buying and promotional strategies of retail and pharmaceutical products for e-Commerce and retail shop-front.
- Supervise a team of buyers in the implementation of the buying strategies.
- Category and Product Management
- Implement purchasing strategies leading to the selection of suppliers and products of the highest quality and lowest costs.
- Source for new products in assigned categories, negotiate optimal trading terms and margins with suppliers, and set competitive retail prices.
- Develop category business plans to improve sales and profitability through strategic merchandising decisions on product range and programs
- Analyse data to improve the performance of product categories.
- Perform research on market conditions/trends, technological advances relating to category management and online retail.
- Manage supply chain management, including procurement, warehousing, inventory control and distribution of drugs and retail items.
- Evaluate the organisation’s overall purchasing trends and external price trends to identify opportunities to lower costs through bulk purchase.
- Collaborate with group institutions to identify opportunities for overall savings through cooperative buying.
- Supervise and work closely with buyers to develop strategies to improve category performance.
- Buying Administration and Management
- Implement and monitor department work plans consistent with the directions and priorities of the organisation.
- Monitor and review performance indicators against targets are achieved and implement corrective actions if necessary.
- Analyse data, review processes, interpret results, report findings, and make recommendations to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of buying work processes and IT systems.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Operations Department to develop suitable advertising and promotional programmes to increase customer reach and traffic to the stores and online e-Commerce.
- Lead or participate in work place improvement projects/ activities as and when required.
- Min Degree in Pharmacy preferred
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in Category Management
- Relevant experience in healthcare buying/procurement setting would be advantageous
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with suppliers/ business people, co-workers and end users (customers)
- Possess strong leadership attributes so as to influence, persuade and convince in a clear and effective manner
- Good analytical, negotiation and presentation skills
- Must have initiative, drive and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: Procurement AM
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA License No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Procurement / Buyer / Merchandiser
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.