Clinical Informatics Analyst / Research Assistant (Healthcare) #HML
- Support in the implementation and adoption of clinical information systems, governance and processes that facilitate the optimal delivery of patient care and the conduct of research.
- Be involved in programme management work areas including but not limited to conducting requirements analysis, functional testing, system implementation, end-user training and coordinating with appointed IT partners for on-going support to users.
- Engage internal/external stakeholders regularly to understand day to day operations, business needs and system needs
- Track programme status, deliverables, timeline and adoption status throughout the overall programme progress against committed goals with the Functional Groups.
- Establish programme governance by defining and monitoring a management framework that enables the Functional Group members in making decisions.
- Provide administrative and secretariat support for project and workgroup meetings.
- Identify and implement process improvements primarily within Functional Groups and/or respective programmes. Processes include business processes and programme delivery processes.
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement.
Product Value Creation
- Assist in drafting product blueprint and conduct periodic product review with the Functional Groups. Guide workflow design, complete some content build and testing of the system.
- Explore new technology and its relevance to the businesses.
- Facilitate & guide market scan, survey and study.
- Healthcare/IT Business Analysts who take an interest in process improvement, value creation and/or programme management to provide support & improve healthcare.
- A tertiary degree from a recognized university in IT
- Min Degree/Diploma/Professional Certificate in Clinical Informatics and/or a Certificate in Health Informatics (e.g. AMIA 10x10, CAHIMS, CPHIMS) would be advantageous.
- Preferably 2-4 years of relevant working experience with project/programme management and/or business analysis in a healthcare/healthcare IT setting.
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: CIA
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.