1 Year Contract Office Facilities Management Executive - Central MNC (up to $3,500) #BLM
- Responsible for office facilities, operations and maintenance
- First responder to issues and willing to be on the ground support
- Liaise closely with various vendors, contractors and management office to ensure all office floors are well maintained and in running condition.
- Conduct daily floor walks to ensure all equipment and basic systems are up and running
- Assist in administration work, support and ensure the smooth operations of the Office Management department.
- Support all BCP work, building coordination, crisis and annual fire drills exercises.
- Assist with financial and non-financial, processes & administration of the department
- Assist to manage printing stationery materials includes but not limited to writing materials, toners, envelopes, letterheads, name cards, name stamps & application forms
- Manage and support functionality of office systems such as Room booking system, AV / phones / PowerPoint / wireless & motorized equipment troubleshooting and define root cause analysis.
- Ensure all premises are well secured & well maintained.
- Maintain and ensure a compliant Security Card Access & CCTV system
- Min. 1-2 years of facilities experience
- Able to commence work within short notice
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Banking & Finance
Contract / Temp
S$2,601 - S$4,000 / mth
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Lynn Mak Ling Ling.
CEI Registration No.: R1986990
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.