Medical Technologist **OFFICE HOURS** #HML
- Perform routine and complex analytical tests on human body fluids and tissues to provide accurate data for optimal diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of disease states.
- Perform routine laboratory test procedures as outlined in the established SOPs. Adhere to quality assurance and quality control procedures in performing all testing.
- Correlate clinical information and/or previous lab results and reports discrepancies to HOD. Consult with HOD when no preset criteria for decision making are available before taking action
- Maintain and operate lab equipment; detect malfunctions as they occur by review of instruments results. Troubleshoot simple machine problems with assistance
- Monitor lab supplies in assigned area or department
- Verify daily departmental pending work logs
- Train or instruct laboratory personnel in performance of lab tests and procedures where assigned.
- Participate in developmental work on new tests
- Participate in established TQM activities, QC testing of lab reagents and maintenance of equipment. Follow protocol for running and documenting control values
- Attend and participates in continuing education programs to monitor proficiency, expand current knowledge and enhance professional excellence. Share knowledge willingly and provide clinical orientation to others
- Maintain open communication with HOD and other team members to ensure optimal operation and follow-up. Communicate pertinent information to other team members in a clinically relevant time frame to enhance the lab’s contribution to patient care
- Perform other assigned duties as instructed or required
- At least Diploma in Biomedical Science/ Molecular or relevant course of study
- Minimum 1 year of clinical laboratory experience in a hospital or commercial lab environment (Candidates with more years of relevant work experience will be considered as Senior Medical Technologist)
- Able to work rotating shifts
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: Med Tech
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Central, North, East, West
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Michelle Lee Ser Min.
CEI Registration No.: R1440070
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.