Back to job listing
Healthcare Operation Executive/ Manager (Public/ Private) #HCG
- Ensure smooth daily operations of Clinics including front counter services, administrative / operational matter to solve system and process problem
- Responsible achieving patients satisfaction targets.
- Responsible devising innovative services to continually improve service and delight patients.
- Manage and responsible for a group of clinic staff manpower schedule and leave.
- Provide appropriate induction, orientation, training and appraisal for clinic staffs so that they possess appropriate skills and knowledge to carry out their jobs.
- Implement and effective appointment management system and monitor performance.
- Doing project with clinic management system to integrate the appointment and queue system to mobile apps and web based.
- Manage patients’ complaint and service recovery.
- Disseminate and implement hospital’s policy and procedure.
- Oversee the documentation of procedures/ processes that they are in line with MOH directive and meet the regularly directives
ALL qualified candidates, please send in your resume to:
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Tricia Goh Celestine.
CEI Registration No.: R1981653
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.