Customer Service Executive / Specialist (Medical Device) #HCG
- Handle incoming inquiries from customers
- Create quotations, acknowledge PO and issue Internal Order Form
- Create Service Agreements for customers
- Manage engineer's schedules for breakdowns and scheduled maintenance
- Creating and closing of service tickets
- Maintenance of assets and customer database
- Maintain spare parts inventory
- Prepare monthly and ad hoc reports
- Travel arrangement for service engineers
- Minimum Diploma and/or Degree in Business Administration or any other related fields
- SAP/CRM knowledge is preferred
- At least 1 years working experience and experience in issuing Purchase order
- Training will be provided with candidates without experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Tricia Goh Celestine.
CEI Registration No.: R1981653
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.