Clinical Research Coordinator (Healthcare/ Pharmaceutical, Data))
- The Clinical Research Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and participating in clinical research studies conducted by principal investigator(s) in the department.
- The Clinical Research Coordinator will coordinate and participate in a variety of complex activities involved in the collection, compilation, documentation and analysis of clinical research data.
- The ideal Clinical Research Coordinator will be expected to-
- Coordinate and participate in clinical research studies conducted by principal investigator(s), collect, complete, document, and analyze clinical research data
- Implement procedures to collect data from patient charts, medical records, interviews, questionnaires, diagnostic tests and other sources
- Evaluate and interpret collected clinical data in conjunction with principal investigator(s) as appropriate
- Prepare presentations and reports that show progress, trends, recommendations, and/or bconclusions
- Develop forms, questionnaires and applications of research techniques
- Min Degree, preferably in Science / Life Sciences / Public Health / Health Sciences / Pharmacy / Medicine / Nursing or similar from an accredited university
- At least 1-2 years of working experience within clinical research settings (e.g. clinical research associate, study coordinator, or research administrator) is advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of GCP guidelines and applicable regulations and guidelines of clinical research, or ethical principles relating to human biomedical research
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Able to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Possess excellent analytical, organisation, communication, and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Attn: Clinical Research Coordinator)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Education & Training
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
HR & Consulting
Public Sector / Government & Statutory Boards
Administrative Support / Secretarial
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
S$1,501 - S$2,600 / mth
S$2,601 - S$4,000 / mth
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Leon Leong De Cong.
CEI Registration No.: R1551708
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.