HR Analyst (Banking) #BSQ
- Manage the employment cycle activities, starting with onboarding of new hires, maintenance of employee personal files, leave & benefits administration and off boarding of exiting staff.
- Manage the monthly payroll processing and the annual income tax filing with the outsourced service provider.
- Perform the annual outsourcing review on the serviced provider in accordance with MAS Outsourcing Guidelines and Head Office’s requirement.
- Ensure efficient and timely processing of staff insurances, leave administration and other benefits.
- Manage the annual renewal, including negotiation of rates for the payroll service agreement and staff medical insurances with the outsourced service provider.
- Assist to review HR policies, benefits and procedures to align with market practice.
- Prepare and submit monthly headcount reports to Head Office and the labour market surveys to the regulators promptly.
- Coordinate with Head Office to assist the Branch in creating the staff lD for new joiners as well as inputting the training hours incurred by the SG Branch staff on a monthly basis.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 - 2 years’ experience in all aspects of the HR function
- Prior working experience within Banking and Finance Industry
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications in (MS Word) format to
to Shaun Quek Yew Meng R1660732
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 99C4599
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Banking & Finance
Banking & Finance
Contract / Temp
S$2,601 - S$4,000 / mth
S$4,001 - S$6,000 / mth
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Shaun Quek Yew Meng.
CEI Registration No.: R1660732
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.