Assistant Director of Nursing / ADON (Office hours) #HJO
- Leading nursing teams and developing nursing services to support primary care needs.
- To develop, review and implement nursing standards to ensure the delivery of safe, quality and evidence-based nursing practices.
- Maintain and update audit, compliance and legal documentation, including analyzing patient and staff data.
- Provide oversight in the growth and development of the nursing team to build a competent, engaged and future-ready workforce.
- Lead initiatives and collaborate with various partners towards achieving the transformation of primary care.
- Registered Nurse with Singapore Nursing Board
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing with a relevant Master degree will be advantage
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in nursing, preferably with leadership experience
- Passionate about nursing, primary healthcare and people development
Experienced and interested candidates are invited to email your resume to:
Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian (R1765551)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Central, North, East, West
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian.
CEI Registration No.: R1765551
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.