Account Payable Assistant Executive (1 year contract)
We are looking for Account Payable Assistant Executive to be outsourced to our client’s place!
- Process invoices, payment requests and reimbursement claims accurately within the given time frame.
- Ensure invoices, payment requests and reimbursement claims are processed in accordance to internal procedure / protocol and compliance with tax regulations.
- Follow up actively with the relevant parties to resolve problematic invoices, including sending periodic reminders to vendors to act on invoices in dispute.
- Liaise with vendors and users to facilitate prompt processing of invoices including those under DDA.
- Accrue unprocessed invoices, payment requests and reimbursement claims at month-end, meeting month-end closing schedule provided by institution.
- Prepare and submit / post journals for reclassification and adjustments, recurring transactions within timeline given by institution.
- Prepare schedules for Accruals, Prepayments, GRIR, etc. on a timely basis. Follow up on reconciling items / long outstanding items for early resolution.
- Review creditors’ ageing and follow up with vendors to clear long outstanding debit and credit balances.
- Obtain Statement of Accounts (SOA) from suppliers classified as top vendors.
- Prepare and submit creditors’ reconciliation statements for top vendors.
- Follow up actively on reconciling items, including obtain certified true copy invoice.
- Review all SOAs submitted by vendors and follow up on all reconciling items aged more than 3 months.
- At least a Diploma in a related field of studies
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience with hands-on AP experience
- Prior knowledge in using SAP system is advantageous
- Experience managing high volume transactions needed
- Proficient in MS office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
For interested applicants, please send in a copy of your most recent and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Attn: Account Payable Assistant Executive - HAS)
Amanda Nur Amalina Binte Sairi
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA License No. 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Nur Amalina Binte Sairi (Amanda) (Outsourcing Team).
CEI Registration No.: -
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.