Renal Staff Nurse I Islandwide I with Clinical Progression!
- Records patients’ medical information and vital signs
- Oversees the dialysis treatment from start to finish
- Monitors patient and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients, and interprets and records information
- Identifies irregular dialysis reactions and notifies appropriate medical team members
- Teaches patients and significant others how to manage their illness, by explaining: post-treatment home care needs, diet/nutrition/exercise programs, self-administration of medication, if needed
- Maintains medical inventory
- Float among various clinical services, where qualified and competent
- Min Diploma or Degree in Nursing
- Able to commit to 2 shifts
- Island wide locations near home
- Training provided with clinical progression!
Interested nurses are invited to email your resume to:
Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian (R1765551)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Central, North, East, West
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian.
CEI Registration No.: R1765551
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.