Facilities Development Manager (Public / Central) #HJO
- Participate in planning and developing healthcare infrastructure facilities and managing various projects from proposal to completion.
- Develop master plans and budget proposals, be involved in conceptual planning and conduct feasibility studies.
- Handle design development, tender preparation and evaluation, and construction management.
- Min Degree with specialization in engineering, architecture or infrastructure project management
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in designing hospitality facilities that involve extensive workflow and stringent environmental requirements is advantageous
- Experience with in healthcare project an advantage
Experienced and interested candidates are invited to email your resume to:
Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian (R1765551)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Public Sector / Government & Statutory Boards
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Central, North, East, West
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian.
CEI Registration No.: R1765551
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.