Contract Healthcare Operations Executive x3 (Immediate / Office hours)
- Manage and oversee daily clinic operation functions
- Oversee the timely and proper maintenance of all clinic facilities
- Assist in manpower and resources planning to meet the clinic daily operations needs
- Responsible for well managed, maintained clinic assets and materials
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures and working instructions in all areas related to operations
- Ensure that the Workplace Safety and Health and security measures are effectively in place
- Collaborate with departments to support patient care delivery
- Participate in new initiatives
- Min Degree in any disciplines
- Min 1 year of working experience, preferably in public or healthcare sector
- Passion to work in healthcare clinical settings
Experienced and interested candidates are invited to email your resume to:
Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian (R1765551)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian.
CEI Registration No.: R1765551
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.