Healthcare Strategic Community Planning Senior Manager / Asst Director
- Develop long-term strategies to ensure business growth through partnerships and consultation with industry experts
- Participate in negotiation of various agreements with funders to solve operational problems
- Oversee a team to manage and monitor strategic initiatives across healthcare providers
- Work with multiple stakeholders in launching new system and oversee change communications to ensure minimal operational disruption.
- Explore opportunities to expand provider outreach in the primarycare and social care sector.
- Develop and drive an extensive partnership and outreach strategy
- Oversee public-facing communication initiatives and programmes
- Min. Degree in any disciplines
- Min 8 years of working experience in Healthcare or Public sector
Experienced and interested candidates are invited to email your resume to:
Or call Jenalyn at 6736 3280 for a short discussion.
Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian (R1765551)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Healthcare - Nurse / Allied Healthcare
Healthcare - Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian.
CEI Registration No.: R1765551
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.